Everything you need to care for your gear is here in the Complete Care Kit which contains (1) 16oz. (473ml) WASH, (1) 16oz. (473ml) REFRESHER, (1) 16oz. (473ml) PROTECTOR & (1) 4oz. (118ml) SPOT CLEANER.
Caring for your gear has never been easier. No more expensive dry cleaning. Molecule now makes machine washing the best way to care for technical fabrics, including Nomex®. Ordinary laundry detergents contain additives that can attract moisture, oils and stains. Molecule has been designed to remove even the toughest stains.
- Concentrated formula effectively cleans technical fabrics in standard washing machines
- Removes contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Recommended for technical fabrics
- Contains an antimicrobial agent to inhibit the growth of bacterial odors
- Reduces odors on all types of technical fabrics
- Cosmetic-grade, skin-friendly ingredients, light fresh scent
- Keeps gear cleaner and safer by resisting contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Fabric sunscreen reduces color fading caused by UV rays, sheds water, oils, fuels and dirt
- Spray on and tumble dry to create a durable protective coating
- Concentrated formula penetrates deeply
- Safely dissolve embedded spots and stains – even oil
- For use with Molecule WASH
Brilliant cost saverBy: Brenden McLean on 25 February 2019This kit saved us significantly on the upkeep on our race team safety gear. Even made the colors look brighter!!
Complete Care kitBy: Scott Cleveland on 21 January 2019My order was delivered within 24 hours of placing it, which was amazing. Not only are the cleaners themselves great, but the application of the protection products will help ensure the cleaning process is quicker and easier the next time round. It easily removed the grease up the back of my suit from the excess spray lube off the chain and the inevitable grease on the legs of my suit. A great product for Karters and will certainly be buying more in the near future.
Great Value!By: Andrew Smith on 27 March 2018These products are AMAZING! Seriously, where have they been all my life? Never has my gear smelled so fresh or looked so good. It's way cheaper than having my race suit dry cleaned and does a much better job. Couldn't recommend a better way to #KeepItClean
Nine years of abuse gone in a single wash!By: Dave on 26 March 2018My RPM X-Tech suit has been in use for 9 years on and off, always dry cleaned. The fabric felt stiff and all the embroidery looked dull. Did my first Molecule Wash of all my flame retardant gear and it came up a treat. Smells fresh, feels brand new, and the colors are much better. Highly recommended!